[interchange-biz] Interchange hosting and consulting now available through Hazenet

Aaron Hazelton aaronmail at hazenet.net
Fri Jan 9 15:04:11 EST 2004

Interchange Hosting and Consulting now available through Hazenet.net

If you need an affordable, Interchange-friendly host or flexible
consulting, give us a try.  Over two years experience of building
and operating public and private Interchange sites.

Custom-built members section of our own website where you have
access to all of your past billing statements and view/modify and
add support tickets either for consulting or hosting support. (Of
course, the site is completely built using Interchange :-)

Since we are a small company, we are flexible to suit your needs.
Construction of Spanish language sites is also available.

Visa/MC accepted in real-time.
Currently running: 4.8.3, 5.0.0

--
Aaron Hazelton