[interchange-biz] RFQ for Multi-Page Checkout

Adrian P Wilkinson junk at puffin.org
Sat Jul 3 13:21:42 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm looking for quotations to implement a multi-page checkout based upon
some work we've already had carried out.  The existing work functions
perfectly, but I've come across a couple of problems that need addressing
and implementing it over multiple-pages sounds idea.  The checkout will be
members only, so everyone will have an account.

Page 1: User confirms billing and shipping addresses.

Page 2: User selects shipping method and method of payment:

 ( )   Credit or Debit Card
       --------------------------------
       | Visa Credit                |V|
       | Visa Delta                 | |
       | MasterCard                 | |
       -------------------------------

 ( )   Business Credit Account

 ( )   Bank Transfer

Where "( )" is a radio button and the card types is in a drop-down box.
Refuse to accept no method selected or Credit/Debit card but without card
type selected.

Page 3: By the time we get here, we know how the customer is paying and
changes can't be made.  The purpose here is purely to accept and process the
payment from the customer.  If the subtotal is less than £125, apply a £5.00
"Minimum Order Fee".  If paying by card type "VISA" or "MC" apply a 2%
surcharge to the subtotal on to the handling fee.  (Example: if it was
£100.00, add £5.00 minimum order and £2.00 handling fee (total £7.00) into
handling.  All the calcs for minimum order and handling fees are already in
place, it just needs it splitting into three different pages.

Quotations please.  I'd like the work completed by the middle to end of next
week and can pay via BACS (UK bank transfer) or PayPal.

Regards, Ade.