[interchange-biz] Need on-going contract work done

Dennis Pace dpace at newagedigital.com
Tue Jul 13 13:15:06 EDT 2004

We are an eCommerce developer and ISP and have recently implemented IC
5.x on RH with MySQL.

Our in house programmers (inexperianced) are not versed in Perl and we
need some customization done. We have several catalogs were are
currently bringing up for clients with many to follow so we need someone
to do on-going work with us as needed.

Please give me a call or email to discuss. We are interested in a long
term relationship with a good IC programmer.

Thanks...Dennis

Dennis R. Pace
New Age Digital, inc.
2147 Staples Mill Rd
Richmond, VA 23230
(804) 340-1300

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including
attachments,
is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary,
confidential and / or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or
distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email,
delete
this communication and destroy all copies.