[interchange-biz] Business:Online Payment expert

Christopher J. Andre' chris at tastingroom.com
Fri Jun 11 15:42:33 EDT 2004

I need some expert help with credit card processing integration. My payment
gateway just wrote a new Business:Online Payment module, and now I need
someone to install and test it.  I am hoping that this can be done by the
end of the day Monday, for a Tuesday launch...

Please contact me directly with a time estimate & quote. If you are not a
frequent poster to the developers mailing list...please provide a list of
sites in which you have utilized the Business:Online Payment module, and
also list some relevant references.

Thanks in advance,

C-