[interchange-biz] Consulting and developer help needed

Christopher Wenham cwenham at synesmedia.com
Fri Mar 19 15:56:37 EST 2004

On Friday 19 March 2004 15:40, Jim wrote:
> I am a new customer using the Interchange shopping cart on my website
> and I need some changes made that are beyond my abiltiy.  I am looking to
> hire a consultant/devleper to fix some problems and add/change the
> shipping configuration of the shopping cart.  I also need some help with
> configuring the content pages.

 Mr. Pietkivitch,

 Allow me to introduce myself, then. My name is Chris Wenham and my firm is
Synesmedia, Inc. I'm a freelance consultant and programmer specializing in
Interchange, having about 4 years of experience with the product.
 My rates are $95/hour, and I'm happy to consult under a work agreement, or
contract, or NDA--whichever suits the task.

 Below I've included some of the sites I've either designed or completed
enhancements for. I can provide references on request, and if you have any
questions you can call me at my toll-free number: 1-888-255-7573

 www.rugstrader.com
 www.flokatitrader.com
 www.tapestrytrader.com
 www.thelpa.com
 www.vervante.com
 www.urbanscooters.com
 www.nassaumuseum.com

 Thank you for giving me the opportunity to offer my services. I look forward
to hearing from you.

Regards,
--
Chris Wenham - Synesmedia, Inc.