[interchange-biz] Paid for IC/Perl work @ Eros Shop

Mark Bryant mark at eros-shop.co.uk
Fri Aug 12 05:24:28 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for an IC professional to do some work on the Eros Shop
www.eros-shop.co.uk IC 4.8.7 install.

I have issues when trying to work in RPC mode that simply don't exist when
run in HIGH traffic mode and a whole bunch of other things I'd like to do,
some of which I commented on in the IC users list yesterday.

A short list of essentials is below:

  - Upgrade IC to the latest version preserving admin UI mods if possible.
  - Upgrade the Eros Shop dedicated MySQL server if also required.
  - Fix catalog UK/multi/vat/category taxation problem (probably resolved
by an IC upgrade?)
  - Convert system to run in RPC mode to stop PGP errors when system is
under high load.
  - Fix buggy [perl][/perl] blocks that spit errors when in RPC mode.
  - Hide inactive products from search results (again probably resolved by
an IC upgrade?)

I have very limited time available to do learning/coding myself so I take
the view it's probably going to be more cost effective in the long run to
pay for an IC professional to make the desired mods to the system than to
do it myself.

Anyone who would be prepared to talk through what I need to get done in
more detail and then to give me an affordable quote for implementing it
please get in contact as I really need to get this stuff done ASAP.

Many thanks

Mark

Eros Shop
vwe internet ltd