[interchange-biz] full-time developers wanted

Dave Jenkins djenkins at backcountry.com
Tue Jun 14 12:45:38 EDT 2005

Interchange developers wanted!  Come join a crack team on possibly the
largest Interchange deployment known to man!  Backcountry.com has
extended Interchange into a full ERP, with vendor integration, customer
ticket tracking, complex pricing schema, multiple catalogs, dynamic
content, user experience tracking, the list goes on and on.  In short,
we're not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy.

We are searching for developers to help our multi-million dollar
operation move into even greater efficiencies and even faster service to
our online catalogs.  We need even better price prediction tools.  We
need EDI integration.  We need XML-Javascript goodness on the fly-pages.
We need to make our 200,000 sq foot warehouse even more automated.  All
of this happens inside Interchange, or its immediate orbit.

If you think you have the chops, and want to relocate to wonderful Park
City, Utah, then please drop me a note.

Thanks,

Dave

--