[interchange-biz] Need IC Host and Need IC Programmer

Jerry Hall jhall at eweblab.com
Wed Mar 16 21:19:50 EST 2005

Hello

I have several active Interchange websites that I may want to relocate to a
new host. One is a top priority and I'll consider moving the others
depending on how this transition goes. (I have 4-5 to move in total and am
actively selling more).

I currently host my own servers but, my admin is ill and not able to
immediately administer to my needs (our UNIX server appears to have OS
issues).

Ideally you will also have Interchange programmers that can do contract work
for me on an as-needed basis if my programmer isn’t able to service that
work. However, if you're a skilled IC programmer please do contact me if
you're interested in more work.

Please respond at the earliest convenience to this private email (so I’m not
inundated with spam :) and describe your hosting server costs, capabilities
and your programming abilities as well as rates. It would also help to know
if you have experience migrating existing IC sites over to your servers.

We’re running version 5.2.0

Thanks!