[interchange-biz] Ensim Install Quote Needed

Sam Batschelet sbatschelet at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 17:02:40 EDT 2005

Hello All,
 I just had my production server crash and I am trying to rebuild it. I was
able to recover the database and catalog files but for the life of me cannot
get interchange to work correctly. I have spent way too much time on it and
would like to get a professional to take a look at the problem. interchange
starts ok but it seems to be some kind of permission problem. I would like
to get a quote for getting this online asap.
 FC1
Ensim Pro 4.0.3
Interchange 5.3.1
 Thank you in advance for your time and consideration I can pay via paypal
CC or check.
 -Sam