[interchange-biz] Typesetting & Related Services

Aggarwal, Dhiraj info at e-bookservices.com
Mon Feb 20 08:45:13 EST 2006

Hi,

I apologize for intruding into your busy schedule. Please allow me to introduce ourselves to you.

We are engaged in providing book-related services to international clientele (http://www.e-BookServices.com). Located in
India, we cater to both organizations as well as individuals.

Our range of services include, but are not limited to:
- Typesetting in QuarkXPress, InDesign, FrameMaker etc (in multiple languages)
- Format conversion (eg. conversion from PageMaker to QuarkXPress, InDesign etc, including cross-platform)
- Formatting of manuscripts (MS-Word, WordPerfect etc)
- Graphic Design and Pre-Press jobs (including logo/book cover design)
- Desktop Publishing (DTP)
- Keying-in, scanning and OCR (for re-prints, archives, web publishing etc)
- e-Books Creation (PDFs, MobiPocket etc)
- XML Conversion

Many companies are now outsourcing their work to India. Not only do they achieve substantial cost savings, but the
availability of a large number of professionally trained personnel also ensures a high quality of work. We can serve you
efficiently and cost effectively, and deliver as per your customized needs.

We are one of the leading Indian organizations in our field, and serve many international organizations. For accomplishing
jobs with us, a team of highly trained and dedicated professionals work at our state-of-the-art facilities located in New
Delhi, India.

We understand the basic international business processes and ensure that all projects undertaken by us are completed within
the stipulated time period with complete confidentiality, accuracy, and quality.

You do not need to pay us a deposit. Entire payment may be made after receiving satisfactory delivery of service.
References can be provided on request.

If you are interested in cutting your current costs to at least one-third, increasing your profit margins without
compromising on the quality and turn-around time, then please do get back to us. We will be glad to send you a most
competitive business proposal.

Sincerely,

Dhiraj Aggarwal
Mobile: +(91) 98100 50809
E-mail: info at e-BookServices.net , info at e-BookServices.com