[interchange-biz] Recent stuff Get the recognition you deserve

Tracey WillisGoodmh at adexec.com
Wed Jun 21 17:49:19 EDT 2006

Tired of being left behind ?
A Genu ine Un iversity D egree in 4-6 weeks!

Have you ever though t that the only thing stopping you from a great job an d better pay was a few  letters behind you name?
Well no w you can get them!

BA BSc MA MSc MBA PhD

Within 4-6 weeks!
No Study Required!
100% Verifiable!

The se are  re al, genuine d egrees that include Bachelo rs, Masters, MBA and Docto rate Degrees. They are fully verifiable and certified transcripts are also available.

Just call the number below.
You thank me later

Please call:
  1-206-600-6825
Calls returned promptly

Divide and rule Birds of a feather flock together Bush get ears and dutty get tongue. God helps those who help themselves To know the road ahead, ask those coming back Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings Anybody can make history Only a great man can write it  When alone, we have our thoughts to watch, in our families, our tempers and in society our tongues