[interchange-biz] Looking for interchange developer

Tait Grove tait at agentimage.com
Wed Mar 22 16:19:32 EST 2006

I have about 5 interchange websites that I need to move from one server to
another. I have already installed interchange on the new server (FreeBSD
ports) but need some help getting the stores migrated over and tested on the
new equipment.  Please respond if you are interested in pursuing this short
contract with your service price, estimation of time to complete and any
information that you will need in order to get started.

Thanks,

Tait

Tait Grove
Chief Technology Officer