[interchange-biz] Full-time Interchange job opening

Jon Jensen jobs at endpoint.com
Thu Mar 30 11:14:02 EST 2006

End Point Corporation seeks an Interchange programmer to develop web
applications for our clients. Experience with relational databases and SQL
is required, preferably with PostgreSQL and/or MySQL.

Our developers interact directly with our clients via telephone and email
on a regular basis, so we require excellent verbal and written
communication skills. Good candidates pay attention to detail, are careful
with production systems, and code defensively to provide good stability
and maintainability of mission-critical systems.

This is a full-time salaried position. Employees work either from home
offices or at our headquarters in New York City. We can only consider
applicants who live in the 48 contiguous United States and are a U.S.
citizen or permanent resident allowed to work in the U.S.

Apply by emailing jobs at endpoint.com with details about your experience.
Principals only, please.

Thanks,
Jon