[interchange-biz] Quote: "This paper describes the mechanisms, structures, and processes of a prototypical macro-scale, programmable nanofactory composed of many small fabricators.

Mortimer Jefferson zgvjso at solentmortgages.co.uk
Sat Nov 25 22:57:05 EST 2006

"Anita thinks I shouldn't care. My wife and I adore this band and
apparently so do the amazing array of folks they tour with like Wilco,
Radiohead and the Flaming Lips.
They rejected a story on nanotechnology, but accepted one on talking
shopping carts?
I was standing right behind these tow lovely lasses.
I also love the fact that they give away so much music.

nn

EXPLOSION!