[interchange-biz] Both patterns elevate the interaction between objects from their shadow life to become first class players in the object model.

binoculars zgnk at atheco.ch
Sat Jun 23 20:21:40 EDT 2007

SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

not many smart people are funny and not many funny people are
exceptionally smart.
Add a little routing, some transformation into the mix and soon the cost
of a method call increased by a few orders of magnitude. The panel was
the last agenda item on Friday so attendance was a bit lower than most
of the sessions.

Conceptual contract first over schema first. Unfortunately, is runs only
on SmallTalk but an Eclipse plug-in allows for conversion from Java
code.

While replicating data this way might seem dangerous it also has
advantages.
It seems that there is simply not much left to say about objects these
days.

asmx Web service configuration.

Note that these notes were derived from discussion groups rather than
prepared talks so that the "conclusions" take a smaller role than the
exchange of experiences and opinions. Creating business processes that
cross organizational boundaries is difficult.

XSL must be one of  the most hated languages of recent times, but the
fact that XSL source code is an XML document means that you can easily
modify an XSL "program" using XSL. The weakness of sequence diagrams
have long been the number one target in the UML specification. However,
I did not mind at all because I did not attend last time and it seems
that this time hand waving was largely replaced with actual demos.

Of course anonymous types really help the readability of select
statements. If you use an attribute, you need to decide whether you want
to allow multiple methods to be marked this way and, if so, what the
desired behavior is.
I think that assisted model generation using attributes can help in this
category. What if I want to change the SoapAction name at deployment
time? , diagrams that convey more than one metric in a single picture.

The principle behind the shift in responsibility is once again tied to
the concept of coupling.
rawContent to the URL. Parsing and manipulating this tree allows for the
real-time underlining and refactoring that we have come to love so
dearly. Connected Systems Panel PDC has very few external speakers
because most presentations are previews of upcoming products, delivered
by the responsible product managers or lead architects. I hope the
people who did come got something out of it and also found it
entertaining. Why is this topic worth highlighting on a blog about
enterprise integration? For example, if one component does not receive
acknowledgment for a message it sent, more than one possible scenarios
might have occurred.

It gives you a consistent way to build loosely coupled systems,
consisting of base capabilities and a process on top. Lambda Expressions
Lambda expressions are a way to pass code to a function similar to
delegates or anonymous methods.

First, not everything is an object and object modeling is not the best
choice for all problem domains. Oh well, this is not the bile blog so
let's focus on the bright side of life.

To give you a hint, my talk at SD West is titled "Conversations between
Loosely Coupled Services".

Learn more about dynamic languages? XSL must be one of  the most hated
languages of recent times, but the fact that XSL source code is an XML
document means that you can easily modify an XSL "program" using XSL.
All in all a nice way to finish up the conference.
According to Don, the acronym WTF was considered but was reserved for
the Windows Transaction Foundation.

I'll save this for another post. Linq allows queries against a variety
of data sources to be performed without having to embed nasty SQL or
XPATH expressions into string variables.
However, some open source alternatives seem to be appearing. I think
that assisted model generation using attributes can help in this
category. Method calls are pretty cheap and any issues related to the
interaction of two objects are easily resolved. Alas, attendees came
from pretty far away and for good reasons.

After all, many interactions in the real world are based on events.
While thinking out loud what we would talk about I told Mario to better
start recording because good ideas were popping out left and right.
I am particularly proud that my Starbucks article was pointed out
specifically with a link to Google search. The process should be able to
change without having to change the capabilities. Cool feature: As part
of the transparency goal state transitions inside the work flow are
published as an RSS feed. I have a lot of good friends at Microsoft and
I am a still an MVP so I am not yet ready to give up my connections into
that universe for quite some time to come. Speaking of publishers, The
Best Software Writing was slashdotted on Thursday. Fittingly enough the
last part of the movie was filmed in the Bradbury Building in Downtown
LA. Suddenly it matters a lot whether one component sends a single
message or a series of small messages.