[interchange-biz] PHP programmer

Greg Hanson greg at perusion.com
Mon Jul 16 09:37:13 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Perusion has an opportunity for a strong PHP programmer to work with
their team.  We are looking for a person who may be interested in
working for us who has a strong PHP programming background with good
knowledge of MySql.  It would be nice if this person also has at least a
working knowledge of Perl and Interchange (which we assume most anyone
reading this email to this list may have).  While the primary focus of
this position would be PHP support, we would also have
ongoing programming work for other clients we work with. In addition,
knowledge of Linux network administration would be a plus.

Telecommuting ok, if you want to relocate and work in our home office of
Brookville Indiana, that option is also open.  Brookville is located in
Franklin County in southeastern Indiana. Situated on US 52, 60 miles
southeast of Indianapolis; 30 miles northwest of Cincinnati, Ohio.  The
cost of living is very favorable and it is a great place to raise a
family. Rural environment, but still close to major population centers
of Cincinnati and Indianapolis.

http://www1.relocate-america.com/states/in/cities/brookville.htm

Salary DOE.

Please respond with resume to my address below.

Thank you,

Greg Hanson

--
Greg Hanson