[interchange-biz] Interchange Developer Required

Adam Ross Hill adamrosshill at cabletv.on.ca
Fri Oct 19 09:39:07 EDT 2007

This is a formal request for RFP's for reputable interchange developers.

Required:

Interchange developer for enterprise warehousing and promotional
marketing company on a contract basis.

Developer must be able to provide at least 3 active references where
their developed solutions are currently used.

Developer should be able to provide cost center based login's where
logged in users only have access to certain projects.

This is an open call we will consider all developers and would be more
than happy to speak with you to explain our needs further please see
contact below.

Thanks

Adam Ross Hill

Director of IP Services