[interchange-biz] developer required

Andrew Lawson actionpacthealth at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 05:23:32 EST 2007

Hi
We are looking for another interchange developer based in Australasia, to
add to our existing team to meet growth requirements. Exciting worthwhile
health related project.

Initial expressions of interest by email. Please enclose a very brief
outline of your experience.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Andrew

Dr Andrew Lawson
Actionpact health promotion software
PO Box 109550
Newmarket
Auckland 1149
New Zealand
P  +64 9 5290316
F  +64 9 5299305
M +64 272731426

This email and any attachments is confidential and subject to legal
privilege. If you have received this email in error, don't read, use,
forward or copy it. Please notify us immediately and delete this email and
any attachments. The sender does not accept any liability for any viruses or
other harmful computer code that could potentially become attached to this
email.