[interchange-biz] Help needed

kim Gross kgross at jensalt.com
Mon Jan 28 20:08:04 EST 2008

I was wondering if somebody would be willing to do a little work on my
interchange setup, for hopefully not a lot of money.  I am currently
running the standard store, with only product changes and text changes.
I need paypal added as a payment option (actually I would like to be the
only payment option until I get some type of a merchant account setup.
Plus I need help setting up the specials (they don't show up on the
front page) and other items purchased stuff.  I would guess that for
somebody that has experience it would only be a couple of hours of work.

Kim Gross
www.jensalt.com