[interchange-biz] Integrating IC with Quickbooks via SOAP

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Wed Apr 30 20:14:53 UTC 2008

Dear Consultants

I have a project that requires experience with the Quickbooks SDK. The SDK
has a module called Web Connector that will communicate over the internet
via the SOAP protocol. As you know Interchange can be used to work over
SOAP, so I'd prefer to keep it all in IC.

If you have any experience with the SDK please contact me. I do know of a IC
consultant that currently works with SOAP, so even if that was a weak point
for you, I'm sure we can get help.

Note this is not the IIF style import and exports, it uses xml.

Thanks

Paul Jordan
  Gish Network
  For Print, Web, and Life