[interchange-biz] Online Demo

Angela DeAwn angeladeawn at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 15:40:03 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am starting an online business and I wanted to know is it possible to access interchange administrative account from
any computer.  For instance, if I were at someone else's computer other than my own could I still access the site as the administrator?

Also, do you recommend a shopping cart software or credit card processing software that works well with interchange?

Also,  do you have an online tutorial, help video, help forum, etc.  to learn interchange faster?