[interchange-biz] Looking for all-round IC developer

Chris Keane chris.keane at zzgi.com
Fri Nov 20 18:18:39 UTC 2009

Hi!

My company provides event management SaaS for the motorsports industry.
Our basic underlying application server is Interchange, which has been
dramatically extended for our purpose, mostly via a large library of
usertags, a fully ajax-enabled catalog, large scale ajax-based
extensions to the IC admin system and our own IC-based, ajax-powered
content management system.

We're undergoing large scale expansion in 2010 and we're looking for
developers to help us accomplish that. One of our key features is that
we customize each race sanctioning body's catalog to exactly match their
own rules and regulations. It's cool, but it does mean that some level
of development is required for each new customer.

We're looking for people with:

    * Significant Interchange developer experience! Perl, ITL on Linux
    * HTML, CSS and javascript
    * Postgres
    * RACE EXPERIENCE. If you don't already race some kind of motor
      vehicle, would you like to?

Additional excellent things to have:

    * hardware skills, networking
    * graphic design

We have a whole slew of cool new functionality in planning right now, so
our ideal candidate is someone who can work on both deployment of new
customers plus developing new core functionality (sometimes those are
the same thing).

We're flexible employers! You can work as a part time contractor, full
time contractor or employee. We don't have a central office, we all work
from home.

Expressions of interest by return email please. It would be good if you
have some reference sites at which I can stare in slack-jawed amazement.

Chris.