[interchange-cvs] CVS notice: activity by heins
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 01:58 -0500
CVS activity by user 'heins':
interchange/scripts interchange.PL,126.96.36.199,188.8.131.52 makecat.PL,184.108.40.206,220.127.116.11
Update of /anon_cvs/repository/interchange/scripts
In directory www.akopia.com:/tmp/cvs-serv27903
* Change route_order to allow no display of receipt if master
route has no_receipt set.
* Prevent main profile &final=0 from being upgraded to &final=1
* Add result_hash return for further payment enhancements.
* Fix mv_todo.(action).x to read any action. Perhaps a small
performance loss in big URL submits, but shouldn't be too bad.
Maybe mv_todo_extended should qualify with a Pragma? Yes, that
* Supply a default action of "back", prevent no-action
interaction errors. Sigh.
* Remove redundant CyberCash 2 stuff.
* Minor twiddle in makecat.PL (NWN)