[interchange-cvs] interchange - jon modified WHATSNEW-5.4
interchange-cvs at icdevgroup.org
interchange-cvs at icdevgroup.org
Tue Jan 30 18:15:42 EST 2007
Date: 2007-01-30 23:15:41 GMT
Modified: . Tag: STABLE_5_4-branch WHATSNEW-5.4
Add some overlooked changes to the release notes.
Revision Changes Path
184.108.40.206 +36 -9 interchange/Attic/WHATSNEW-5.4
rev 220.127.116.11, prev_rev 18.104.22.168
RCS file: /var/cvs/interchange/Attic/WHATSNEW-5.4,v
retrieving revision 22.214.171.124
retrieving revision 126.96.36.199
diff -u -u -r188.8.131.52 -r184.108.40.206
--- WHATSNEW-5.4 31 Oct 2006 11:18:37 -0000 220.127.116.11
+++ WHATSNEW-5.4 30 Jan 2007 23:15:41 -0000 18.104.22.168
@@ -6,7 +6,7 @@
-Interchange 5.4.2 released on YYYY-MM-DD.
+Interchange 5.4.2 released on 2006-02-06.
@@ -19,12 +19,24 @@
processors, rendering Interchange unresponsive for a while. Fixed by
Kevin Walsh; pointed out by Donald Alexander.
-* Fix masking of unencrypted credit card numbers to work with a custom
- MV_CREDIT_CARD_INFO_TEMPLATE that does not match the regexp.
-* Fix the above mentioned regexp so it removes the CVV2 value from the
- unencrypted data as well.
+* Worked around apparent Perl bug that allowed code called by DispatchRoutines
+ to overwrite the routines arrays themselves. Found and fixed by Frederic
+ Steinfels <fredo at dvdupgrades.ch>.
+* Fixed [sql-quote] sub-tag (in the [query] tag), which didn't work properly
+ if the column data spanned multiple lines, as it may do with an INSERT or
+ UPDATE etc.
+* Fixed masking of unencrypted credit card numbers to work with a custom
+ MV_CREDIT_CARD_INFO_TEMPLATE that does not match the regexp. Also fixed the
+ regexp so it removes the CVV2 value from the unencrypted data.
+* Fixed shipping problem: The temporary mv_shipping cart was left undefined
+ instead of being removed in some cases, which caused problems in later cart
+* Fixed a problem where get_option_hash would return the reference itself
+ when passed one, instead of a copy. Thanks to Bruno Cantieni.
@@ -32,6 +44,12 @@
* Fixed spurious hidden form element output for matrix options with separate
widgets and report option set.
+* When using Linkpoint, only run check_sub (usually AVS) on SALE and PREAUTH,
+ not POSTAUTH.
@@ -42,19 +60,28 @@
* Use a path relative to the catroot instead of an absolute path to the
catalog error.log file when displaying in the UI Administration/Info tab.
+* Fixed broken admin 404 error page (which comes from Standard demo).
+* Remove registration link to defunct icdevgroup.org page.
* Updated Discover Card logo. Provided by Steve Graham.
* Various special_pages/missing.html fixes:
- - Fixed broken admin 404 error page (which came from Standard).
- Removed duplicate, sometimes-bogus MV_PREV_PAGE display.
- Eliminated double-interpolation of page comparison.
- Return missing special_page if there's no prod_group and catalog match.
- - Return results special_page if there is a match instead of results.html
+ - Return results special_page if there is a match instead of results.html.
+* If we don't match a prod_group and category in a missing page return the
+ missing SpecialPage, not results.html. If we do have a match, display it in
+ the results SpecialPage instead of hard coding it to results.html.
+* Fixed bug in order returns for more than one return.
-* Increased compatibility with XHTML.
+* Increased compatibility with XHTML and fixed some CSS.
* Cleaned up splash page and fixed broken links.
More information about the interchange-cvs