[interchange-i18n] Some minor errors in the Admin UI translations.

Stefan Hornburg Racke racke at linuxia.de
Thu Aug 16 06:21:01 UTC 2001

Tommi Labermo <tommi.labermo at surfnet.fi> writes:

> Hello everybody.
>

> Has anyone else, but me, experienced any problems with the translation
> of the "Create new customer" section of the Admin UI?? It only shows
> some of the Metafields, even in the English translation, and the rest of
> the fields is just the name of the database entries.
>
> Is this a bug (or feature) in the new 4.8.1 release? Or have I missed
> out on something in the locale files?

Yes, it is a bug in the mv_metadata.asc of the foundation catalog.
I already reported it (on ic-users, I think), but nobody cared
to fix it.

> Ohh.. I'm running 4.8.1 on a R.H. 6.2
>
> PS. Racke, I have a new, better and more complete Swedish translation,
> I'll send it to you as soon as I've checked it for typos. DS.

Fine

Ciao
        Racke

--
Racke happily hacks Interchange and maintains Debian packages like Courier.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices