[interchange-i18n] French Translation

Michel Matte michel at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 15 16:14:01 UTC 2001

Bonjour,

I have translated part of the foundation store for a project that I am doing.   But I don't have time to translate everything  now. To translate the UI, ask for the documents or use  the Spanish sample above.  See also the README above. You have to create a translation file with name fr_FR.cfg containing all translations and publish a manifest.  See in CVS how to do this.  CVS is the  development site accessible from the download page of Interchange. Hope this helps.

Bon courage,

--
Michel Matte