[interchange-i18n] Internationalization - Chinese Language

Lori Hostetler newlineweb at home.com
Thu Oct 18 16:19:00 UTC 2001

Hi Mike,

I ran across a message thread where there was a discussion with the Internationalization Foundation.  I hope you won't mind me picking up your email to ask you a question...

I'm using Interchange and I need to translate an English site into Simplified and Traditional Chinese.  My efforts to find a forum on this topic have been fruitless.  Can you direct me to anyone with knowledge about this?  I would very much appreciate some guidance.  Thank you.

sincerely,

Lori Hostetler
A New Line Web Design