[interchange-i18n] Translating IC store to Chinese

Michel Matte michel.matte at sympatico.ca
Fri Oct 26 15:24:23 UTC 2001

I found the following in www.google.com by searching
interchange&chinese:
http://lists.akopia.com/pipermail/interchange-users/2000-September/000582.html

http://lists.akopia.com/pipermail/interchange-users/2000-September/000584.html

For French translation, I add [L ident##] ...[/L] around the text to
translate on my pages.
Then I run /usr/lib/interchange/bin/localize -l fr_CA > x.
I paste the x file into my catalog.cfg and translate it.
Then you have to change all the buttons with a graphic tool.

To translate to Chinese you will have to do more than this. Hope
somebody more familiar can answer you.