[interchange-i18n] using Japanese/dbl-byte character

Rob Buijs rob at merchandisingdirect.com
Wed Oct 31 05:08:01 UTC 2001

Hi,

Now, I don't speak any Japanese, but I think I have it running on my test
system. I had to set the filemode to unix (it was dos) and comment out the
translated lines that are starting with "Merchandising". Restarted, changed
the browser locale setting to Shift-JIS. Take a look at a screenshot at
http://217.170.33.58/ja_JP.gif. I attached the edited ja_JP file.

Cheers, Robsky