[interchange-i18n] Re: [support] about interchange interface

Dave Jenkins djenkins at redhat.com
Thu Sep 20 10:05:00 UTC 2001

Koo Ray wrote:

> Dear Sir
>
> This is Ray.
>
> I have a question about interchange.
>
> May I modify the source code , if I want to modify the interchange
> interface to Big-5 ?
>
> Thanks..
>
> a small Chinese users. Ray

>http://explorer.msn.com.tw/intl.asp 免費下載 MSN Explorer

Ray,

Ni hau. ( I speak just a little Chinese). You would be most welcome to
modify Interchange to run with Big-5 encoding. You should look at two
things:
1. Go to interchange.redhat.com and subscribe to the interchange-i18n
mailing list (for internationalization issues).

2. Please look at translating the locale.txt files, so we might all have
a Chinese UI for the Admin area.

3. Please keep me updated on your progress, and do not hesitate with any
questions. We are here to help!

Thanks,

Dave