[interchange-i18n] Translating into Spanish

José Mª Revuelto josemaria.revuelto at solgrama.com
Thu Apr 18 13:02:41 UTC 2002

Hi all and particularly Racke,

I read in february that there were a translation into Spanish underway. Is
there anything new about it?

I´ve made a translation into Spanish from the Portuguese one, but something
must be wrong because I´ve sent it to my hosting server and they have said
me that: "The error it gives is
"bad Locale setting in es_ES:". I've looked through the file
but I can't really see what might be wrong with it."

Tell me if I am wrong. All I have to do is add my es_ES file into the
"locales" dir under "UI", isn´t it?

E-mail me if anyone wants the file for working on it and make it work.

Thank you,

José Mª