[interchange-i18n] ./configure not work

Alparslan Ozturk aozturk at karfen.com
Sun Apr 28 09:35:00 UTC 2002

Hi,

I use  cygwin and win2000(IIS5, php 4, perl5). I will use htdig but end line
this error

configure: error: cannot find output from lex; giving up

thanks

Alparslan

-------------------------------------------------------------------cygwin
$ cygcheck.exe -c
Cygwin Package Information
Package             Version
ash                 20020131-1
autoconf            2.53-1
automake            1.6a-1
bash                2.05a-3
binutils            20011002-1
crypt               1.0-1
cygrunsrv           0.95-1
cygutils            1.0.0-1
cygwin              1.3.10-1
cygwin-doc          1.0-1
diff                0.0
fileutils           4.1-1
findutils           4.1
gawk                3.0.4-1
gcc                 2.95.3-5
gdbm                1.8.0-4
gettext             0.10.40-1
grep                2.5-1
groff               1.17.2-1
indent              2.2.7-2
inetutils           1.3.2-17
keychain            1.8-1
less                374-1
libintl             0.10.38-3
libintl1            0.10.40-1
libncurses6         5.2-8
libtool-stable      1.4.2-2
login               1.4-3
make                3.79.1-5
man                 1.5g-2
ncurses             5.2-8
openssh             3.1p1-1
patch               2.5-3
pcre                3.7-1
pine                4.44-1
popt                1.6.2-1
sed                 3.02-1
sh-utils            2.0-2
sharutils           4.2.1-2
tar                 1.13.19-1
termcap             20020403-1
terminfo            5.2-1
texinfo             4.1-1
textutils           2.0.21-1
units               1.77-1
vim                 6.1-2
w32api              1.3-2
-------------------------------------------------------------------cygwin

alparslan at OLC /tmp/htdig32
$ ./configure
checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached) /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking for working aclocal... missing
checking for working autoconf... missing
checking for working automake... missing
checking for working autoheader... missing
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking host system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking build system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking for ld used by GCC... (cached) /usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe
checking if the linker (/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe) is GNU ld...
(cached) ye
checking for BSD-compatible nm... (cached) /usr/bin/nm -B
checking whether ln -s works... (cached) yes
updating cache ./config.cache
checking for object suffix... o
checking for executable suffix... (cached) .exe
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... none
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.lo... yes
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions ... yes
checking if gcc static flag -static works... -static
checking if the linker (/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe) is GNU ld... yes
checking whether the linker (/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe) supports shared
lib
raries... yes
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output... ok
checking for /usr/i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld.exe option to reload object
files... -r
checking dynamic linker characteristics... Win32 ld.exe
checking if package supports dlls... no
checking whether to build shared libraries... no
checking for objdir... .libs
creating libtool
updating cache ./config.cache
configuring ht://Dig version 3.2.0b3
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2 ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g -O2 ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking for c++... c++
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) works... yes
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C++... yes
checking whether c++ accepts -g... yes
checking for AIX... no
checking maximum warning verbosity option... -Wall for C++ -Wall for C
checking adding -fno-rtti to g++... ok
checking adding -fno-exceptions to g++... ok
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for ar... /usr/bin/ar
checking for sh... /bin/sh
checking for sed... /usr/bin/sed
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking for find... /usr/bin/find
checking for gunzip... /bin/gunzip
checking for rrdtool... no
checking for tar... tar
checking for mv... /usr/bin/mv
checking for sendmail... /usr/lib/sendmail
checking for time... time
checking verbose time flag... time: not found
time: not found
time: not found

checking for flex... no
checking for lex... no
checking for ./missing... no
checking for flex... lex
checking for yywrap in -ll... no
checking lex output file root... lex: not found

$