[interchange-i18n] Help, please

Stefan Hornburg Racke racke at linuxia.de
Mon Feb 11 10:46:00 UTC 2002

Francisco Sánchez <lists at e-civitas.com> writes:

> [...]

I relied on the "last locale in catalog.cfg is default" semantics
until now. But after your posting it occurred to me that it is
more convenient to use ScratchDefault for that.

FYI: I added this to the documentation CVS.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Think of it !

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices