[interchange-i18n] Spanish i18n

Jack jacktsai at yapstudio.com.br
Tue Jan 8 09:25:00 UTC 2002

Hi there

I haven't heard anything about spanish version of ic, in fact I'd promised
to Racke that I'd send him my pages and templates from pt_BR version and
haven't done that yet... I've been working on some custom versions using ic
systems, I'll turn back to the demo interface soon.

Regards
Jack
3Light Technologies Ltda, Brazil.