[interchange-i18n] Hebrew encoding in Interchange UI

Chen Naor chen at lilux.co.il
Mon Jan 21 03:37:00 UTC 2002

Hello Stefan,
I think that the character encoding in Interchange should be solved so it
will support more languets.
The problem is that the code is limit to the low character only and any
language that use high characters is not encode.
I know the problem is exist in Hebrew but I'm assuming that it will be a
problem in other languages like Greek, Russian and more.
I know the problem is in the perl code so if you think I should post this to
the main list (so Mike can take a look at it) just say to me.
Hope we will find a nice solution.

 Best regards

 Chen Naor
 Lilux Systems.