[interchange-i18n] Re: LC-Statement

Holger Ehms ehms at lipsia.net
Mon Mar 11 09:28:01 UTC 2002

Stefan Hornburg Racke wrote:

 >> I try to use the [LC] [/LC] statement in a catalog-side without any
success.

 >> At the same time the [L] [/L] statement works.
 >> (I find some archived mail containing the same problem, but no
solution on
 >> this.)
 >
 >[LC] should work.
 >
 >Maybe post an example for failing [LC] with a more thorough description.

You can see the example:
http://www.lipsia.net/cgi-bin/sqltest/index.html

The rest of "index.html" is original from foundation.

<!-- BEGIN CONTENT -->
     [setlocale en_US] default locale is de_DE (from catalog.cfg)
     [L test]en_US or de_DE [/L]
     [LC]
           This will not work.
     [en_US]I can't get this![/en_US]
     [de_DE]Oh, es funktioniert doch![/de_DE]
     [/LC]
     The "setlocale en_US" takes effekt only for the other component of
this side (currency-symbol is "$")!

<!-- END CONTENT -->

Thanks!