[interchange-i18n] fr_FR images -> how?

Stephane Gosselin stef at hy.cgocable.ca
Thu Nov 14 01:30:00 UTC 2002

Hi all. I have read & searched in both google & swish, but have not really
found any clues.

I am doing admin french translation, hopefully to be included in a future
release.

My setup consist of a user-based  install in a cpanel hosting
environnement, ( reproduced on home-dev. server also )
I basically did a straight install in my shell under
/home/user/interchange, this install created my default shared admin-images
dir  in
/home/user/public_html/interchange,

The problem is I have not figured out how to add fr_FR image
directory,  for admin.
I thought they were linked from  usr/interchange/share/interchange
directory but adding a fr_FR either in share/interchange or in public html
space does not work. Maybe there is a directive somewhere I overlooked but
I'm quite clueless, and relatively new to the Perl/Interchange club.

Anyone reading this having a minute to spare, and a hint, I'd appreciate.

Thanks.