[interchange-i18n] Broken Admin images

Rene Hertell interchange-users at hertell.com
Fri Nov 15 15:35:02 UTC 2002

> I basically did a straight install in my shell under
> /home/user/interchange, this install created my default shared
> admin-images
> dir in /home/user/public_html/interchange, The problem is I have not
> figured out how to add fr_FR image directory, for admin.
>
> I thought they were linked from usr/interchange/share/interchange
> directory
> but adding a fr_FR either in share/interchange or in public html
> space does
> not work. Maybe there is a directive somewhere I overlooked but I'm quite
> clueless, and relatively new to the Perl/Interchange club.

Is /home/user/public_html/interchange a link to
/usr/interchange/share/interchange? If not, then there is your problem.
One other thing is that you should for example copy the default.cfg file in
/usr/interchange/lib/UI/locales/to fr_FR.cfg and begin to modify that.
Remember to change the first line that says Locale default <<EOF to Locale
fr_FR <<EOF. After this you have to restart IC to get the language to the
dropdown menu.

Then  it is just to edit everything, and restart IC (refreshing the catalog
did not work for me..) each time you want the results to be seen in the UI.

Regards,

Rene