[interchange-i18n] Help on Multiple Language Store's

Vijeeth gvijeeth at etisbew.com
Thu Nov 28 02:29:00 UTC 2002

Hi List,

I want Interchange store to develop in both langauges (English and
Spain). I want a button which toggles between English to Spanish
vice-versa and using different data base fields to each language. My
idea is to create  a ID field for shifting to display Spanish text or
English text  (DB too) for this I need to go all pages to place the
conditions to display desired text.

Could any one please give me easy idea to  switching to Spanish-English
, English-Spanish where I am not sure about consistency with my idea and
it consumes a lot of time.

Thanks in Advance
Vijeeth