[interchange-i18n] Locate some HTML pages?

saso saso at volja.net
Tue Oct 15 20:53:00 UTC 2002

Hi,

Just one more question (for now:)... Where do I locate and edit the page .../cgi-bin/cart.cgi/order.html which is displayed after you click on BUY NOW?

And the display of CART CONTENTS showing in left menu? (I need to translate it)

And display of items in SPECIALS, SEE ALSO... ..where are those .html? (I also need to translate some words)...

That's about it for now...
Still waiting for the explanation of TAX settings... (where in catalog do I set when I add new product if it is DEFAULT tax- 20% or "food" -8.5% ?)

Thanks!
Regards,
Saso