[interchange-i18n] Locale Directive in 4.9.x

Kirill Sapelkin znanie at rawbw.com
Thu Apr 10 17:38:01 UTC 2003

Hello Racke,

> You probably didn't modify flypage.html and the specs database as described
> in an earlier posting from myself.

You're absolutly right.  Confused myself on the flypage modification,
thought that was to be used for specs as part of mysql database
and didn't know what to do with "keys" in specs.txt.  Still don't,
really.

> I tested that, but needed to add keys to my specs database file, otherwise only one
> column will be displayed.

Adding numbers to code column in specs.txt:

code	sku	sort	header	detail	rheader	rdetail
001	os28069	001	Case material	Painted Steel	íÁÔÅÕÒÉÁÌ	óÔÁÌØ
002	os28069	002	Hinge material	Galvanized	âÁÒÎÉÒÙ	çÁÌØ×ÁÎÉÚÉÒÏ×ÁÎÙ
003	os28069	003	Latch material	Stainless Steel	úÁÍÏË	îÅÒÖÁ×ÅÊËÁ
004	os28069	004	Height	14"	÷ÙÓÏÔÁ	14 ÓÍ
005	os28069	005	Width	24"	ûÉÒÉÎÁ	24 ÓÍ
006	os28069	006	Depth	10"	çÌÕÂÉÎÁ	10 ÓÍ

allows all of the lines to display on screen.  However, they do do not
come up in the order they appear in specs nor in "sort" column order.
Adding or deleting spaces in front of first line or all lines makes no
difference.

Anyway,  this is great.

--Kirill Sapelkin znanie at rawbw.com