[interchange-i18n] Update for the Hebrew locale for IC 4.9 UI + wraping problem

Chen Naor chen at lilux.co.il
Wed Jan 29 09:00:02 UTC 2003

Hello All,

Attached is a new and improve Hebrew translation for the IC4.9 UI.

Stefan, If you can add the new file to the next release it will be great.
The encoding/decoding of low characters is not working (as before), I will try
to send the new diffs as fast as I can.

There is an issue of text being wrap in the main menu of the admin - it is
happening in many languages.
It can be solved by adding nowrap in these placers:(IC 4.9.6 from RPM)
/usr/lib/intechange/lib/UI/vars/UI_STD_HEAD
line 296:
                                                   ----------
line 327:
title="{DESCRIPTION}" class=menufont>{NAME}</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
The only problem that it wraps the Japanese locale so the kanji appearing from
left to right instead of from top to bottom, if it OK so I think it should be
add to the General code.

Best regards,

Chen Naor
Lilux Systems