[interchange-i18n] Header with content type

Kirill Sapelkin znanie at rawbw.com
Sat Mar 1 15:27:01 UTC 2003

Hello,

How can one put Content-Type information in the header of home pages
in Interchange?

Now we get:

  <title>Foundation Store -- Welcome</title>
  <STYLE TYPE="text/css">

We would like:
  <title>Foundation Store -- Welcome!</title>
  <STYLE TYPE="text/css">

I tried changing MV_CHARSET in ui.cfg and looked around admin to no avail.

# Set up for default locale
Locale en_US MV_LANG_NAME English
# Locale en_US MV_CHARSET iso-8859-1
Locale en_US MV_CHARSET koi8-r

As it is now,  we can read koi-8 encoded cyrillic  from the catalog on
our ISP's machine.  We want to have the line above included so that
people that use machines with different encoding could read the
cyrillic also.

Thanks.

Kirill Sapelkin
znanie at rawbw.com