[interchange-i18n] Hi character issue in IC5.0 - solution

Chen Naor chen at lilux.co.il
Sun Jan 11 12:45:02 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I found that in IC 5 there is a new lib that does the HTML encoding decoding:

/usr/lib/interchange/lib/HTML/ Entities.pm (for RPM)

/usr/local/interchange/lib/HTML/ Entities.pm (for TAR)

Since the code is taken from HTML::Parser the change are similar (to enable hi characters).

I do not know if this lib is take over the HTML encoding decoding from HTML::Parser or only
part of it.

Mike? Racke?

If it does, then the patch to the HTML:Parser that I post before is no more relevant.

Just use the new one.

If IC uses both then you need to patch both libs...

Attached is a small diff I made - it is done for Hebrew.

Chen