[interchange-i18n] Trouble to translate anythin in a pulldown menue and others

Joachim Leidinger info at ebusiness-leidinger.de
Thu Feb 10 16:05:13 UTC 2005

Hi List,

in locale.txt, I've for example

en_US	de_DE
Special Offers	Sonderangebot
and
Pending		In Bearbeitung

in mv_metadata.asc, I've

order_view::transactions::status	display	pending=[L]Pending[/L] etc.
order_view::orderline::status	display	pending=[L]Pending[/L] etc.
and
xyz::mail_list display	offer=[L]Special Offers[/L]

In the file "pages/query/check_orders.html", I've a line like

[display table=transactions type=display col=status key="[sql-code]"]

It works! In the UI Admin area (order_status.html), it doesn't work. It
is displaying "[L]Pending[/L]" etc.

In the file pages/member/account.html, I've a line like

[display table=userdb type=multiple column=mail_list ...]

It doesn't work! It is displayin "[L]Special Offers[/L]" etc.

And how can I translate the text in survey.txt in different language? Add some text into locale.txt file doesn't help.

Any hints, helps and tips to solve it (to support multiple languages)?

Thanks!

Joachim

Dipl. Phys.-Ing. Joachim Leidinger
eBusiness & eCommerce Consulting Leidinger
Telefon: 0209 / 38 63 278
E-Mail:   marketing at ebusiness-leidinger.de
Internet: http://www.ebusiness-leidinger.de

E-Mail:   info at ebusiness-leidinger.de