[interchange-i18n] Swedish translation of foundation

Henrik Holmboe henrik at holmboe.se
Fri Sep 2 15:19:15 UTC 2005

code	sv_SE	en_US	eu_EURO
They are shown in %sthis color%s below.	De visas i %sden h?r f?rgen%s nedan.	They are shown in %sthis color%s below.
e-mail	Epost	e-mail
CC_NOT_VALID_MSG1	Var v?nlig och g? BAK?T och kontrollera den information 	Please go BACK and check the information you entered and see
Payment Method	Betalningsmetod	Payment Method
Search results	S?kresultat	Search results
catalog with the buttonbar.	katalogen.
Item Quantity	Produktm?ngd	Item Quantity
We will follow up as soon as possible.	Vi kommer att f?lja upp detta s? snart det ?r m?jligt.
Order Failed	Best?llning misslyckad	Order Failed
Thank you for visiting!	Tack f?r bes?ket!	Thank you for visiting!
Or send an e-mail to	Eller s?nd epost till	Or send an e-mail to
Put me on your email list of infrequent offers	Anm?l mig i er s?ndlista f?r s?llsynta erbjudanden	Put me on your email list of infrequent offers
Plain Old Text	Vanlig text	Plain Old Text
We need to have some fields entered to be able to process your order. Please %sgo back</A> and fill out the information.	Vi beh?ver ha information i ytterligare n?gra f?lt f?r att kunna behandla din best?llning. Var v?nlig och g? %sbak?t</A> och fyll i informationen.	We need to have some fields entered to be able to process your order. Please %sgo back</A> and fill out the information.
Create Account	Skapa konto	Create Account
Order Processed -- Thank You!	Best?llning mottagen -- Tack s? mycket!	Order Processed -- Thank You!
Shipping Address Added	Leveransadress tillagd	Shipping Address Added
URL to enter catalog		URL to enter catalog
Modified	Modifierad	Modified
Clear?cart	T?m varukorgen	Clear cart
We need a city....	Vi m?ste ha en stad?	We need a city....
CART_MSG1	Du m?ste ha accepterandet av cookies inst?llt f?r att kunna l?mna din ink?psvagn. Logga ut nu eller f?rlora din vagn f?r evigt.	You must have cookies set to leave the basket. Check out now or forever lose your shopping cart.
Extension	Summa	Extension
Must enter at least %s characters for password.	Mars
Thank you for ordering from us!	Vi tackar f?r din best?llning!	Thank you for ordering from us!
Lost your password?	F?rlorat ditt l?senord?	Lost your password?
Quantity	Antal	Quantity
Save	Spara	Save
Log In	Logga in	Log In
Log in as an affiliate	Logga in som samarbetspartner	Log in as an affiliate
August	Augusti
See also	Se ?ven	See also
Apache Web Server	Apache Web Server	Apache Web Server
Message
Order ID	Order ID	ORDER ID
Routing Number		Routing Number
We don't give out your information to anyone!	Vi ger inte ut din information till n?gon!	We don't give out your information to anyone!
Shipping	Frakt	Shipping
Admin interface	Administrat?rsgr?nssnitt	Admin interface
Change your password	?ndra ditt l?senord	Change your password
Quantity Discounts	M?ngdrabatt	Quantity Discounts
Daytime Phone	Telefon dagtid	Daytime Phone
PO Number	Box	PO Number
July	Juli
Collapse All Categories	Minimera alla kategorier	Collapse All Categories
GET_PASSWORD_MSG2	Var v?nlig och kontakta oss om vi kan vara till hj?lp och tack f?r att du g?r aff?rer med oss	Please contact us if we can be of service, and thank you for doing business with us.
P.O. Information	Box Information	P.O. Information
You may use the form below to send us a message.
mon_decimal_point		.
Last	Efter	Last
See...	Se?	See...
Subject	?rende	Subject
Account Number	Kontonummer	Account Number
Search by Category	S?k p? Kategori	Search by Category
Collapse tree
Put me on these mail lists (if any)	Anm?l mig i valda s?ndlistor (valfritt)	Put me on these mail lists (if any)
You might also like	Du kommer eventuellt ocks? att gilla	You might also like
You need to validate your credit card information.	Du beh?ver validera din kreditkortsinformation.	You need to validate your credit card information.
mon_thousand_sep
Password	L?senord	Password
Back to Order List	Tillbaks till best?llningen
ProductFiles
Size	Storlek
December	December
ORDER NUMBER	ORDER NUMMER	ORDER NUMBER
Order Date	Orderdatum	Order Date
May	Maj
Submit Request	Skicka f?rfr?gan	Submit Request
We hope you will ordering from us in the future.	Vi hoppas p? att du kommer att best?lla hos oss ?ven i framtiden.	We hope you will ordering from us in the future.
C.O.D.	Kontant vid leverans	C.O.D.
We have received your in-stock alert notification and we will contact you once the selected item becomes available.	Vi har mottagit din beg?ran av ett "i-lager"-besked och vi kommer att kontakta dig s? snart den valda produkten blir tillg?nglig.	We have received your in-stock alert notification and we will contact you once the selected item becomes available.
Account Management Functions	Funktioner f?r kontounderh?ll	Account Management Functions
Lost your customer ID?	F?rlorat ditt kund-ID?	Lost your customer ID?
Your price	Ditt pris	Your price
Save and Checkout	Spara den h?r varukorgen	Save and Checkout
STOCK_ALERT_PAR2	Du kan ocks? f?rhandsbest?lla produkten. N?r produkten ?ter finns i lager kommer du att bli meddelad via epost och varan postas samma dag.	You may also pre-order the item. When the item becomes available, you will be        notified via email and the order will be shipped the same day.
Return	Retur	Return
Quan	Antal	Quan
Available credit	Tillg?nglig kredit	Available credit
No	Nej	No
Return Selected Items	Valda produkter f?r retur	Return Selected Items
Use the Preview Button! Check those URLs!  Don't forget the http://!	Anv?nd f?rhandsgranskningsknappen! Kolla dessa URLs! Gl?m ej HTTP://!	Use the Preview Button! Check those URLs!  Don't forget the http://!
Saved Carts / Recurring Orders	Sparade varukorgar / ?terkommande best?llningar	Saved Carts / Recurring Orders
There were errors in your last submission.	Det blev fel i ditt senaste f?rs?k.	There were errors in your last submission.
Check Out	G? till kassan	Check Out
Just complete enough to ensure one match.	Komplettera endast tillr?ckligt f?r att s?kra en tr?ff	Just complete enough to ensure one match.
The catalog should be successfully reconfigured.	Katalogen har uppdaterats korrekt.	The catalog should be successfully reconfigured.
TOTAL	TOTALSUMMA	TOTAL
Approximate Credit	Ungef?rlig kredit	Approximate Credit
Parent		Parent
October	Oktober
Email Address	Epostadress	Email Address
primary	prim?r	primary
Remove	Ta bort	Remove
Color	F?rg	Color
You can contact us the following ways	Du kan kontakta oss p? f?ljande s?tt	You can contact us the following ways
- or -
Interchange Documentation	Interchange dokumentation	Interchange Documentation
Other items you may like	Andra produkter du kan t?nkas tycka om	Other items you may like
Note	Observera	Note
City	Postadress	City
Use Our Online Form
More info	Mer information	More info
Requested Product Unavailable	Beg?rd produkt ?r ej tillg?nglig	Requested Product Unavailable
Log out	Logga ut	Log out
You need to select your method of payment.	Du beh?ver v?lja din metod f?r betalning.	You need to select your method of payment.
contact us		contact us
Minimum order quantity of %s enforced.	Minsta best?llningsantal %s aktiverad.	Minimum order quantity of %s enforced.
Same shipping address	Samma leveransadress	Same shipping address
Stock Alert Request	Beg?ran av &quot;i-lager&quot;-besked	Stock Alert Request
Reset	Rensa
There were errors in your last submission	Det blev fel i ditt senaste f?rs?k	There were errors in your last submission
PROCESS_RETURNS_PAR1	Din retur har behandlats. Var v?nlig och skicka produkten(erna) till adressen nedan och ditt konto kommer att bli krediterat med det returnerade v?rdet. En returbekr?ftelse har skickats till din epost.	Your return has been processed. Please ship the item(s) to the address below and your account will be credited for the returned amount. A return confirmation has also been emailed to you.
If different than above	Endast ifall adressen skiljer sig fr?n ovanst?ende	If different than above
price_picture
Order Tracking	Sp?ra order	Order Tracking
SUBTOTAL		SUBTOTAL
log in	logga in	log in
Order total %s exceeds credit limit, please call.	Totala summan %s ?verskrider kreditgr?nsen, var v?nlig ring.	Order total %s exceeds credit limit, please call.
Edit address	?ndra adress	Edit address
Subtotal	Total	Subtotal
Your Cart	Din kundvagn	Your Cart
frac_digits	2	2
April	April
Interchange server not running. Usually one of	Interchange servern ?r ej i drift. Vanligtvis n?gon av	Interchange server not running. Usually one of
You are logged in as user	Du ?r inloggad som anv?ndare	You are logged in as user
currency_symbol	SEK	$	EUR
There were no matches found.	Inga tr?ffar hittades.	There were no matches found.
In-Stock Notification	?ter-i-lager-besked	In-Stock Notification
Name	Namn	Name
Buy	K?p	Buy
Sorry, no matches for <B>%s</B>.	Tyv?rr, inga tr?ffar f?r <B>%s</B>.	Sorry, no matches for <B>%s</B>.