[ic] Configuration - MySQL login fails during install

Desjardins, Ray Desjardins.Ray@Con-Way.com
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:39:11 -0700

Anyone have any info or docs on adding the Authorize.net functionality into
minivend.  I am running the latest version of Interchange 4.5.5.  I seem to
remember seeing a patch somewhere?  Just can't remember where.

Help

Ray Desjardins

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve [mailto:steve@itcom.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2000 11:00 AM
To: interchange-users@minivend.com
Subject: Re: [ic] Configuration - MySQL login fails during install

So that worked well. Thanks!
All I needed to do was to add user name and passwd and it came up.
Well almost...:

Interchange V4.5.5
Configuring catalog barry...Using MySQL, dsn=DBI:mysql:test_barry
Barry config error: DBI connect failed: Protocol mismatch: Server Version =
10 Client Version = 9"

I could not find where this is configured, whatever these protocols are.

Steve