[ic] Configuration - MySQL login fails during install

Steve steve@itcom.net
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 15:36:20 -0400

Searching for version numbers, I've found in minivend/lib/Vend/Server.pm
a line that says it's Version 10. If this is what the error msg below comes
from then this is currently shipping incompatible (which seems unlikely).