[ic] small bug in textarea display on flex editor page

Jonathan Clark jonc@webmaint.net
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 18:12:59 +0100

>This would be corrected by the proper filter on that field. Since it was
>not intended to be edited via the flex_editor, that entry was not made.
>
>Whether this happens depends on the operating system and browser.
>
>Follow the _meta_ link and add the filter "UNIX to MAC", which should work
>for all browsers and operating systems. I will look at adding a default
filter
>when TEXTAREA is selected as the type....

Thanks, that works a treat. (IE4.01sp1)

I don't use the flex editor for the search definition, just a couple of
additional fields which give a category description. I will wait to alter
the layout page when the IC is in a final release.

>> PS. have you got a bug tracking database in place yet? This would save
>> unneccessary emails like this where you are aware of the problem.
>>

>We are working on it, sorry for the delay.

no need for an apology!

Jonathan.