[ic] routes + payment provider

Stefan Hornburg racke@linuxia.de
28 Aug 2000 15:42:31 +0200

Mathias Picker <mathiasp@venus.virtual-earth.de> writes:

[...]

> >From what I understand now, the order processing is done via the route
> main, and this is activated via a hidden input field. Now, since
> vip_response.html (where the route should be activated) is called from
> an external webserver, how can I activate the route processing there???

main is the default route so you didn't need to specify it AFAIK.
However you can simulate a form via

<!-- This is vip_response.html :-) -->
[seti jumpto][area form="... see docs for this ..."][/seti]
[bounce href="[scratch jumpto]"]

Ciao
        Racke

--
LinuXia Systems && Cobolt NetServices, eCommerce and more
Shop- und Datenbanklösungen mit MiniVend, Firewalls auf Debian-Basis